Anouk van der Weijde was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands. She started her ballet training in her hometown at the Academy of Het Nationale Ballet. In 2009 she continued her training at the John Cranko Schule in Stuttgart. There she graduated in 2011.
In the season 2011/12 she became an apprentice with the Stuttgart Ballet, one season later she was taken into the Corps de ballet.
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
Specially created Roles
- Don Quijote (Maximiliano Guerra)
- Gaîté Parisienne (Maurice Béjart)
- La Sylphide (Peter Schaufuss after August Bournonville)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Swan Lake (John Cranko)
- The Lady and the Fool (John Cranko)
- The Lady of the Camellias (John Neumeier)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)
Specially created Roles at Noverre-Society: Young Choreographers
- The Carneval of the Animals (Demis Volpi)
- Back and Forth (Jesse Fraser)