Cédric Rupp was born in Filderstadt, Germany. He started his ballet education at the John Cranko Schule in 2000 and graduated in 2013. During his last year at the John Cranko Schule he already danced in several productions of the Stuttgart Ballet in the Corps de ballet.
In the season 2013/14 Cédric Rupp became an apprentice with the Stuttgart Ballet, one season later he was taken into the Corps de ballet.
Solo Roles with the Stuttgart BalletSpecially created Roles
Specially created Roles at Noverre-Society: Young Choreorgaphers Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- No Men's Land (Edward Clug)
- Fancy Goods (Marco Goecke)
- Giselle (after Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)