James Fisher was born in North Battleford, Canada. There he also took his first ballet lessons at the Dance Connection. From 2004 to 2010 he was educated at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School and then went to he John Cranko Schule Stuttgart where he graduated in 2012. During his last year at the John Cranko Schule he already danced in several production of the Stuttgart Ballet in the Corps de ballet.
In the season 2012/13 James Fisher joined Stuttgart Ballet’s Corps de ballet.
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
Specially created Roles
- Bolero (Maurice Béjart)
- Don Quijote (Maximiliano Guerra)
- Gaîté Parisienne (Maurice Béjart)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- The Lady of the Camellias (John Neumeier)
- The Carneval of the Animals (Demis Volpi): The Turtle