Roger Cuadrado was born in Barcelona, Spain. At the age of eight he started his ballet education at the CEPSA Oriol Martorell. Later he went to the Institut del Teatre in his home town. In 2010 he continued his education at the John Cranko Schule in Stuttgart where he graduated in 2013. During his last year at the John Cranko Schule he already danced in several productions of the Stuttgart Ballet in the Corps de ballet.
In the season 2013/14 Roger Cuadrado became an apprentice with the Stuttgart Ballet, one season later he was taken into the Corps de ballet.
Solo Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
Specially created Roles
- Krabat (Demis Volpi): Witko
- On Velvet (Marco Goecke)
Specially created Roles at Noverre-Society: Young Choreographers
- Instabile (Fabio Adorisio)
- No Men's Land (Edward Clug)
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- ... wie zwei Finger an der Hand (Roman Novitzky)
- Ansia (Fabio Adorisio)
- Fancy Goods (Marco Goecke)
- Giselle (after Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck): Royal dresser a.o.
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Orphée et Euridice (Staging, Choreography: Christian Spuck)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)