Elisa Ghisalberti was born in Bergamo, Italy. She received her first ballet lessons at the Ballet School oft he Scala in Milan in 2005. After one year at the Ballet Studio in Bergamo she came to the John Cranko Schule in Stuttgart in 2009 where she graduated in 2013. During her last year at the Academy of the John Cranko Schule she already danced in several productions of the Stuttgart Ballet in the Corps de ballet.
In the season 2013/14 Elisa Ghisalberti became an apprentice with the Stuttgart Ballet, one season later she was taken into the Corps de ballet.
Solo Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet Specially created Roles
Specially created Roles at Noverre-Society: Young ChoreographersCorps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- Aftermath (Demis Volpi)
- Instabile (Fabio Adorisio)
- Don Quijote (Maximiliano Guerra)
- Giselle (after Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Orphée et Euridice (Staging, Choreography: Christian Spuck)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)