Edoardo Boriani was born in Sarzana, Italy, and was raised in Giucano. He received his ballet education at the private school Quarto Movimento in his birth town. In 2005 he came to Stuttgart to continue his education at the John Cranko Schule where he graduaded in 2010.
In the 2010/11 season Edoardo Boriani joined the Stuttgart Ballet as an apprentice. In the following season he became a member of the Corps de ballet.
Solo Roles with the Stuttgarter Ballet
Specially created Roles
- La Sylphide (Peter Schaufuss after August Bournonville): Pas de huit
Specially created Roles at Noverre-Society: Young Choreographers
- Dancer in the Dark (Marco Goecke/Louis Stiens)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
Corps de ballet roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- Christoph (Louis Stiens)
- Pensiero (Lucia Boschi)
Corps de ballet-Roles as student at the John Cranko Schule
- Bolero (Maurice Béjart)
- Don Quijote (Maximiliano Guerra)
- Gaîté Parisienne (Maurice Béjart)
- I fratelli – The Brothers (Mauro Bigonzetti): Lover
- Il Concertone (Mauro Bigonzetti)
- Initials R.B.M.E. (John Cranko)
- La Sylphide (Peter Schaufuss after August Bournonville)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Orphée et Euridice (Staging, Choreography: Christian Spuck)
- Swan Lake (John Cranko)
- The Lady and the Fool (John Cranko)
- The Lady of the Camellias (John Neumeier): Eugène a.o.
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko): Petruccio’s Servant a.o.
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marcia Haydée after Marius Petipa)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)