Doruk Demirdirek was born in Turkey and grew up in Izmir. From 2000 until 2006 he received his ballet education in Ankara at the Hacettepe University. He continued his education at the Dance Academy Zurich where he graduated in 2009.
In the 2009/10 season Doruk Demirdirek joined the Stuttgart Ballet as an apprentice, in 2010/11 he was taken into the Corps de ballet.
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
Specially created roles
- Bolero (Maurice Béjart)
- Das Fräulein von S. (Christian Spuck)
- Frank Bridge Variations (Hans van Manen)
- Gaîté Parisienne (Maurice Béjart)
- Giselle (production: Reid Anderson, Valentina Savina)
- Initials R.B.M.E. (John Cranko): 4th movement
- La Sylphide (Peter Schaufuss after August Bournonville)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- RED in 3. (Jorma Elo)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- Swan Lake (John Cranko)
- The Lady of the Camellias (John Neumeier): Edouard u.a.
- Nightlight (Douglas Lee)
- Orlando (Marco Goecke)