Fernanda de Souza Lopes was born in Santos, Brasil. At the age of 8 years she reveived her first ballet lessons at the Balé Jovem de São Vicente. In 2010 she joined the John Cranko Schule in Stuttgart where she graduated in 2014. During her time at the Academy of the John Cranko Schule she already danced in several productions of the Stuttgart Ballet in the Corps de ballet.
She participated in the Youth American Grand Prix in New York in 2010 where she won a scholarship for the John Cranko Schule.
In the season 2014/15 Fernanda de Souza Lopes became a Corps de ballet member of the Stuttgart Ballet.
Leading Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marcia Haydée after Marius Petipa): Grace Fairy
- Pineapple Poll (John Cranko): Poll
- A Streetcar named Desire (John Neumeier)
- Aftermath (Demis Volpi)
- Giselle (after Coralli, Perrot, Petipa)
- Initials R.B.M.E. (John Cranko)
- Krabat (Demis Volpi)
- La Sylphide (Peter Schaufuss after August Bournonville)
- Leonce and Lena (Christian Spuck)
- Onegin (John Cranko)
- Opus 1 (John Cranko)
- Requiem (Kenneth MacMillan)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- Seventh Symphony (Uwe Scholz)
- Swan Lake (John Cranko)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marcia Haydée)
- The Soldier’s Tale (Demis Volpi)
- The Song of the Earth (Kenneth MacMillan)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)