Timoor Afshar was born in Indianapolis (USA) and grew up in Fishers, Indiana. He received his first ballet training at the Indiana Ballet Conservatory; as of 2011 he attended The Harid Conservatory. From 2012 – 2016 he completed his education at the John Cranko Schule.
In 2016/2017 he joined the Stuttgart as an apprentice.
Solo Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
-Krabat (Demis Volpi): Merten
Specially created Roles
- A Spell on you (Marco Goecke)
- Summer from “The Four Seasons" (Louis Stiens)
Corps de ballet-Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- A Streetcar named Desire (John Neumeier)
- Pineapple Poll (John Cranko)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marcia Haydée after Marius Petipa)
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)
Roles as a Student of the John Cranko Schule
- Italiana (Nicola Biasutti)