Alessandro Giaquinto was born in Scandiano (Italy) and grew up there. At the age of ten he received his first ballet training at the Progetto Danza in Scandiano. From 2011 to 2016 he continued his education at the John Cranko Schule, from which he graduated in July 2016. In 2012 Marco Goecke and Louis Stiens created the role of Gene in the Coproduction Dancer in the Dark with the Schauspiel Stuttgart for him.
In the 2016/17 season he joined the Stuttgart Ballet as an apprentice.
Specially created Roles
- Dancer in the Dark (Marco Goecke / Louis Stiens): Gene
- A Spell on you (Marco Goecke)
- Sommer (Louis Stiens)
Corps de ballet Roles with the Stuttgart Ballet
- The Taming of the Shrew (John Cranko)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marcia Haydée after Marius Petipa)
- Pineaplle Poll (John Cranko)
Roles as a Student of the John Cranko Schule
- SE (Enrico Morelli)
- Italiana (Nicola Biasutti)